Monday, October 5, 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you all for participating in our 21st challenge! Wow, what beautiful entries! Love all those --s-t-i-t-c-h-e-s--! =) I'm very glad for all of the entries...I hope to see you all enter into the Belles 'n Whistles Guest DT call! ;D

Our randomly drawn, lucky winner of challenge 21 is:

Hanna of Hanna's Crafts!
Congratulations to you Hanna!

Please contact me with your choice of one Belles 'n Whistles Fall rubber stamp! I'll get your chosen stamp out to you in the mail!

Now, for this next "challenge" spot, I was supposed to put out the call to fill our upcoming Belles 'n Whistles Guest DT spots....but it totally slipped my mind! What we'll do instead is this: Jodi has come up with a challenge, challenge #22. We'll start with Jodi's challenge and I will do my official Guest DT call this Wednesday sometime, so hang tight! A good thing perhaps...it means that if you would like to, you have the theme from this 22nd challenge to use to create your Belles 'n Whistles Guest DT entry! So okay, on to challenge 22 then!

Summer = )

1 comment: