Monday, June 29, 2009

Challenge & Guest DT Deadlines!

The deadline for challenge 14 has been extended (scroll down for challenge details)... you now have through 6/30 to enter if you have not done so already! This is also the closing date of our Guest DT call, so those of you who have entered one (or more) of our challenges and would like to try out for a Guest DT spot, please don't forget to apply by commenting as directed on the Guest DT posting!

Belles 'n Whistles sneak peek...getting closer! Info now posted on the Belles 'n Whistles blog!

Summer =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the Guest DT team members! I keep my fingers crossed!

    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait Summer to see the new stamps, I know they are going to be sooo DARLING!!!! :) I added some cards to my post on my blog from some past challenges, and your current challenge. It was nice to go back and see some of the first challenges you had going on :) lol I think I did the one from #4 and #7 lol ! Anyways hun hope you have a wonderful week, and im not off to craft for a bit!!!

    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete