Monday, April 5, 2010

Challenge 35....Layers

~~~Scroll down for the winner of Challenge 34!~~~
For this next challenge, number 35, the wonderfully talented Jodi of the Belles 'n Whistles DT wants to see LAYERS! She was originally asking for a birthday card with layers but really any card with layers will do! And please be sure to use a qualifying stamp too! =) Entries NOT using one of the qualifying brands are not counted in the random drawing.

**When joining us in this challenge, please remember to use a Belles 'n Whistles, Magnolia, Alota, Greeting Farm OR Bildmalarnas stamp in order to qualify!**

The winner of this Challenge will be chosen randomly on Monday, April 19th...you have until the 18th to enter!

The prize for this challenge will again be winner's choice of either a Belles 'n Whistles or Roses on Paper $10.00 gift certificate!

Some DT inspiration!

Jodi

Iris


Lynda
Lilian

Rosette

Anki

Kathrin Join us, won't you?!

Summer =)


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Challenge. Love the DT cards.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab challeng - great DT work
    hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge, love the DT cards. I hope by layering different stamped images that my card with qualify :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a nice challenge - easy to do as they say! Hugs, Barb F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey! Wait for me! Stamps are ordered! ;o) My entry will be posted here as soon as I get the stamps in my mail! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :D
    My first time entering in your challenge, very fun :D
    hugs from linda S. l

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT cards
    Thanks for the challenge
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, DT! I just linked to my project. Hope I did it right! :o)

    ReplyDelete