Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Challenge...A Color One!

*Please scroll to Challenge 30 below for the announcement of it's winner!*
For this next challenge, Challenge 31, the wonderfully talented Susan of the Roses on Paper DT would like to see you create using the colors

Pink, Brown and Cream!

YUM! Please remember to use qualifying stamps when entering...read below.

**When joining us in this challenge, please remember to use a Belles 'n Whistles, Magnolia, Alota, Greeting Farm OR Bildmalarnas stamp in order to qualify!**

The winner of this Challenge will be chosen randomly on Monday, February 22nd...you have until the 21st to enter!

The prize for this challenge will be winner's choice of either a Belles 'n Whistles or Roses on Paper gift certificate!

Some DT inspiration!


Susan

Rosette


Lynda


Iris


Anki



We hope you'll join us!

Summer =)



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge! This is my first time joining in :) and it's also my first time using my new TGF stamp!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first link i screwed up on so you can delete that one. This is my first time joining this challenge i had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a beautiful color combo for the challenge! This is my first time to join in as well, and is the first time I have used Belle wtih Teddy too. I had been waiting for just the right opportunity! I hope it is okay that my card is 4.25x5.5 instead of 6x6 - much easier to mail this way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards by the DT!! Love that color combo! Thanks for another great challenge... hugs,T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. Hope my card is okay
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab work from the DT ! l love the colours chosen for the challenge this week .
    l have added mine..
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DT cards are lovely, what a brilliant colour combo to work with.
    Thank you
    Love Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you a great colourway. Love all your cards. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete