Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And the winners are...

Thanks for checking back! Here are the randomly selected winners of the Christmas card Challenge:

Cathy of Ellieskeeper's Creations
Sharon of My Creative Space
Liza of Pink Candy Stripes

Congratulations to you three! Please contact me with your choice of one Belles 'n Whistles rubber stamp! I'll get your chosen stamp out to you in the mail! ;D

Check back tomorrow for the posting of the next challenge, challenge 25. A hint though, Romance is in the air....

And hey! Thanks so much for the well wishes! I think those just may have done the trick...=)

Summer =)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, it's so exciting to win isn't it? I can't wait to see what Belles 'n Whistles stamps you'll pick! =)
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!! great cards ladies! =D hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete